Thursday, October 6, 2011

instinct


Instinct or innate behavior is the inherent inclination of a living organism toward a particular behavior.
The simplest example of an instinctive behavior is a fixed action pattern, in which a very short to medium length sequence of actions, without variation, are carried out in response to a clearly defined stimulus. However, instinctive behaviors can also be variable and responsive to the environment. Any behavior is instinctive if it is performed without being based upon prior experience, that is, in the absence of learning.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instinct )

Through the years i thought that i was a kind of weirdo, an unusual kid, who never gone with the rules.  During the late 80's and early to mid 90's, community was still a bit strict.  Everything gone by the rules, everything had to be done by plan, as commanded by family, customs and beliefs.  I was different.  I could not follow any of the rules not at school, nor with my habits, my friends, my way of lifestyle.  I' ve always believed that i had a different destination than any other kid i knew.  I had great expectations, couldn't be satisfied with a normal life, counting each and every day since i was twelve till that lovely day of going abroad for studies, believing that the world is waiting for me.  So naive, so young, so many things that can describe me and my beliefs......  
Yet looking back through the years i have only one thing to say : thank God i believed in me!!!  Every step that i have made, every decision that i have to take, every situation that i choose to be in or not, made me who i am and believe me i am who i really want to be.  I never stop looking for something new, never stop up to a point satisfied for my accomplishments  ( not many, but for me so many! ), never felt full up to my expectations, always following my instinct. That little tinkle in my stomach every time that i have to face something new, to make a new decision, to follow a new path in my life - or not - , yes that little yet big feeling, that little voice inside me that never let me down, ever disappointed me.  I may be a dreamer, a big optimist ( although people who know me might say that i may be a bit pessimist sometimes..... who's not anyway? ), but i believe that somebody loves me.  I enjoy every good that come into my life, i always do my best as it is my very first time, i always give out my best like it's gonna be my last chance of showing my work, who i am......


My life is good, love who i was, who i am and who am gonna be, that little weirdo figure that never stop believing that is always a step ahead of others, that naive shorty who is always ready to change the world, my world.......!
My instinct gonna live with me and as long that happens my life will get better and better!!!!!


p.s  Dedicated with the greatest of respect and humbleness to Mr. Steven Jobs, the man that i never heard till the past month, the ultimate dreamer !!!


Be inspired ...!






http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html









Love,


Shorty

No comments: