Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chick....



Chick may refer to:
      ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick )

 A word that everybody use in daily basis, still never pass my mind to look after it, to learn more about it. 
I caught my self today calling my Shorties " chicks " and to be honest that brought the picture of ringing bells in my mind, in a cloudy shape picture, like the ones everybody seen in the cartoons.  Don't know why, but immediately start to google it to find out the real meaning and surprise surprise ....... look what i found......... a young bird, a young chicken and a day-old cockerel in falconry..... What a mess!!!!!
Its a strange think to call a girl " chick ", is like calling her " hey you, young chicken ...." 
Well my little ladies don't deserve to be called little chickens, don't you think?  So as a real proud            " mother " of them, i will make a promise right here right now, that i will behave my self and not allow me to call them again like that, pepper on the tongue otherwise ( and gosh, i really like chillies..... )

Hey ladies don't get furious with all that, cause however, whatever we might be called, we are hot and gorgeous and fancy and funky and yeah why not chicks hah?   Love to discover day after day a whole new meaning of words in the dictionary dedicated to us, how cool is that hah?

So my dearest chicks that is the useless information of the day, derived from a simple word that ding dong in my ears.

Goodnight to you all!

Love,

Shorty ( & Molly & Fatty & Raissa & Pearl-y & Ball-y & Summery & Alex & Blossom & Melie & Plastic & Goldie & Splashy & Babushka )

p.s  Next time i will refer to them  as " The Gang ", so many names...... 

p.s 2 Fatty and Alex in green move out today, am sure that their new owner will love them the same!

p.s 3 Still if you want your own Fatty or Alex ( in green, in orange, in petrol etc ) , there is always one for you ;)



                                           a young bird, a young chicken




                                           a day-old cockerel in falconry




                                           I love chillies!!!!!!!



                                           My chicks ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: