Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Creativity

Creativity refers to the phenomenon whereby a person creates something new (a product, a solution, a work of art, a novel, a joke, etc.) that has some kind of value. What counts as "new" may be in reference to the individual creator, or to the society or domain within which the novelty occurs. What counts as "valuable" is similarly defined in a variety of ways.  ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity )


Always wanted to feel a creative person in many ways.  I've always had in mind never to be similar with anyone else ( concerning my outside image ) .  I've always hated to see an item that i had worn or used by anyone else.  Silly me you might think, but still thats the truth ( be kind on me :) )
That need pushed me a thousand times to create things on my own.  Change the actual shape of a new bought  t-shirt, going to seamstresses asking for  specific clothes ( while figuring it in my mind ) after a long lasting walk through all the shops selling fabrics, making my own jewels with any staff seemed to be right at the time, visiting thrift shops and flea markets for anything old and not to be worn at the time being!


My friends find that personalization interesting and through out the years encourage me to go for more, share with people my " creations ".  Still life has the right timing and sets you free as the time has come.  And i guess thats the time for me.


So i would like to welcome  you all to my creative era, welcome you to my whole new world, welcome you to my Shorty's world.  A world made up by a society of happy, shiny, fancy, funky, adorable female miniatures, made with love for you!  Meet Plastic, Blossom, Alex, Melie, Fatty, Summery, Raissa, Babushka, Goldie, Molly, Ball-y, Pearl-y and Splashy and find the one that suits you!




                                                                         Splashy

                                                                         Summery

                                                                            Plastic

                                                                         Babushka

                                                                          Goldie

                                                                            Molly

                                                                            Alex

                                                                         Blossom

                                                                            Fatty

                                                                          Ball-y

                                                                        Pearl-y

                                                                            Raissa

                        The whole gang ( some missing though,guess went out for some fresh air .... )

Well hope to enjoy it!


Love,


Shorty

No comments: